Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk> on 2018/04/18 15:08:43 UTC

Unable to parse metadata

centos-release-7-4.1708.el7.centos.x86_64, apache-archiva-2.2.0
the server hard disk ran out of space while maven was deploying some
packages and something got jammed. i had the same problem as described
here https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRM-1932 which i fixed by
deleting data/jcr directory.
i can now browse the repositories ok but if i try to delete a package i get
Repository exception: Unable to parse metadata xml
file:/opt/archiva/apache-archiva-2.2.0/./repositories/internal/uk/me/kissy/admin/maven-metadata.xml:
Error on line -1 of document : Premature end of file. Nested exception:
Premature end of file.
is there any way to rebuild the metadata or do i need to do a fresh
installation?

Re: Unable to parse metadata

Posted by Matthew Broadhead <ma...@nbmlaw.co.uk>.
sorry, i restarted archiva again and the problem went away