Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Marco Benatto <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/19 04:29:00 UTC

Want to join dev team

Hi,

I'd like to join ooffice dev team. I have some knowledge in C++ and also in
sofwtare development for linux platforms.

May you send me more instructions as said on wiki page?

Thanks!

--
Marco Antonio Benatto
Linux user ID: #506236

Re: Want to join dev team

Posted by Chao Huang <ch...@gmail.com>.
2012/7/19 Marco Benatto <ma...@gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to join ooffice dev team. I have some knowledge in C++ and also in
> sofwtare development for linux platforms.

Welcome!

--
Best regards,
Chao Huang

Re: Want to join dev team

Posted by Marco Benatto <ma...@gmail.com>.
Seems to be working now!

Thanks for your help.

Sorry for - P2...,that was my typo

waiting all for compile now

--
Marco Antonio Benatto
Linux user ID: #506236

Re: Want to join dev team

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Marco,

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 08:55:08PM -0300, Marco Benatto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> you've downloaded and configured all project dependencies, but at the time
> I run build --all following error appears:
>
> marco@psychokiller:/usr/local/psychokiller/Arquivos/Projetos/ooffice/trunk/main$

Here you must cd trunk/main/instsetoo_native/ and invoke there build

> build --all - P2 -- -P2

That should be -P2 -- -P2
not           - P2 -- -P2

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: Want to join dev team

Posted by Marco Benatto <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

you've downloaded and configured all project dependencies, but at the time
I run build --all following error appears:

marco@psychokiller:/usr/local/psychokiller/Arquivos/Projetos/ooffice/trunk/main$
build --all - P2 -- -P2
build -- version: 275224
Cannot determine source directory/repository for
/usr/local/psychokiller/Arquivos/Projetos/ooffice/trunk/main at
/usr/local/psychokiller/Arquivos/Projetos/ooffice/trunk/main/solenv/bin/
build.pl line 1151

any tip on it?

Thanks

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 11:57 PM, Marco Benatto <marco.antonio.780@gmail.com