Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2016/11/23 22:51:22 UTC

Presentations from the OFBiz Track at Apachecon EU 2016

Hi All

I've created a new wiki page and updated it with the details of the talks from the OFBiz track at Apachecon EU in Seville. (see link below).

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apachecon+EU+2016

Please can the presenters upload a copy of their presentations to the wiki so that they are available for the community to take a look at. (I could only find Olivier's to upload). :-)

Thanks
Sharan

Re: Presentations from the OFBiz Track at Apachecon EU 2016

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
Looks great Sharan, thank you for the effort.

I would propose taking the user interface part of the discussion into the
development ML to discuss at a greater level of detail how such an
initiative can be achieved.