Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by David Kemp <dr...@chromium.org> on 2014/08/06 22:27:44 UTC

Cordova things

Hi all,
I will be moving on to a different team and will likely not contribute much
to Cordova. Its been a slice, but other exciting things await.

Max will be handling Medic/CI stuff and helping to keep ci.cordova.io green.

Maybe I can get my next team to build apps with Cordova...

Happy bug hunting,
David Kemp

Re: Cordova things

Posted by Mike Billau <mi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David for all of the help! Good luck to you sir!

Re: Cordova things

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: Cordova things

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.