Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kevin Monceaux <Ke...@RawFedDogs.net> on 2009/01/07 19:13:36 UTC

BeanEditForms and Collections?

Tapestry Fans,

I'm slowly getting my head around T5 and Hibernate.  I now have a basic
ManyToMany association, faq <-> faqcategory, working.  With some test data
I inserted via psql I'm able to loop over the faqcategories and display
the faqs within them.  Now, I'm working on faq add/edit functionality.
Does the BeanEditForm handle collections.  I found a post from 11/21/2007
saying that making the BeanEditForm collection aware was on the todo list.
Is that still the case?  If the BeanEditForm is now collection aware, how
does one enable it.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org