Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> on 2017/09/28 06:17:34 UTC

Web site questions

Looking at the website ( https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-site ),
I've some questions:

1) Do we really need jenkins constantly committing date updates for
doxygen? Is there a way to stop that 'generated by' text including the date?

2) Who is working on the website? There are some top level issues (
https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-site/issues ) that need
addressing. I'm happy to dive in and work on them, but wanted to check
beforehand. It's useful dayjob wise for me to learn Sphinx :)

3) Seb - you mentioned you were working on contributing a redesign, could
you elaborate on where things are (post the Sep 12 initial email)?

Hen

Re: Web site questions

Posted by Henri Yandell <he...@yandell.org>.
Looking at this link, that repo has been getting a nightly commit because
doxygen inserts the date:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-mxnet-site/commits/asf-site

Does the website live on the incubator-mxnet-site repo, or in the
incubator-mxnet/docs directory?

Hen

Re: Web site questions

Posted by Seb Kiureghian <se...@gmail.com>.