Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Smiley <ds...@mitre.org> on 2006/05/25 16:44:39 UTC

generating files for use by assembly plugin

I want to use the assembly plugin but some of the files to be assembled
need to be generated beforehand (not classpath stuff).  So how do I
get, say an ant-based generation process to be invoked prior to
invocation of assembly:assembly?  In maven 1 I would have used a
preGoal; but with Maven 2 I am not sure what to do.

I looked around but can't seem to figure out a way to do this.

THANKS

~ David Smiley

Re: generating files for use by assembly plugin

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.
executing assembly:assembly trigger all phases upto package to run. So your
antrun should work.

-D

Posted by David Smiley <ds...@mitre.org>.

Posted by dan tran <da...@gmail.com>.