Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by SUVANAN DUTTA <su...@yahoo.com> on 2005/08/07 03:09:43 UTC

[axis2] [Latest code revision 230611] Problem with the sample echoStruct operation

Hi,
When I try to invoke the echoStruct operation using
the user guide, I get this exception. This was working
fine in axis2-0.9 released build.

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: null; nested exception is:

	org.apache.axis2.om.OMException; nested exception is:

	java.lang.Exception: null; nested exception is:
	org.apache.axis2.om.OMException
	at
org.apache.axis2.clientapi.InOutMEPClient.invokeBlocking(InOutMEPClient.java:186)
	at
org.apache.axis2.userguide.Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub.echoStruct(Axis2SampleDocLitPortTypeStub.java:216)
	at TestClient.main(TestClient.java:34)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native
Method)
	at
	at
	at
com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:78)
Caused by: java.lang.Exception: null; nested exception
is:
	org.apache.axis2.om.OMException
	at
org.apache.axis2.soap.impl.llom.SOAPFaultImpl.getException(SOAPFaultImpl.java:144)
	at
org.apache.axis2.clientapi.InOutMEPClient.invokeBlocking(InOutMEPClient.java:181)
	... 7 more

Process finished with exit code 0

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs