Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Narayanan Natarajan <na...@nonhp-sg.exch.hp.com> on 2001/06/27 07:18:42 UTC

IT IS VERY URGENT><>>>>>>>Re: OracleDriver not implemented

hi,
Can you please help me out in integrating the Jetspeed with Oracle 8i
deployed in HP Bluestone?
I followed the following steps for setting up environment.
Steps:
1) Intalled HP Bluestone e-Server trailware from
http://www.bluestone.com/SaISAPI.dll/SaServletEngine.class/products/download
s.jsp
2) Downloaded the jetspeed-latest file from
http://jakarta.apache.org/~raphael/jetspeed/jetspeed-latest.tgz and
extracted that file and got jakarta-jetspeed.
3) Copied that jakarta-jetspeed intp Samples directory of HP Bluestone
Server.
4) Modified turbineresources to configure the Oracle Database
5) Executed the turbine-oracle.sql and populate-oracle.sql which is the
latest one.
6) Browse the URL
http://localhost/scripts/SaCGI.exe/Demo.class/jetspeed/portal
and I got the Welcome Page.
7) When I login, I got the error which I attached in my mail

It is very Urgent.... Please try to provide the  information in
detail............

Kind Regards,
N.Natarajan

Empower communication

Posted by Pablo Corral <PC...@velocom.com.ar>.
Hi everyone,

I'm a Jetspeed learner from Argentina, South America. Currently, i'm a
consulting man from an important telco and we are evaluating Jetspeed and
WebSphere Portal Server as an intranet solution.

Also, personall,y i'm interesting in exploring collabaration tools, things
like Groove(http://www.Groove.net).

I see that Jetspeed project has a lot of potential, and many people is
interested in learning core things about this app, to support it, developt
it, and use it in production environments, but it is very very difficult
with little documentation and mailing list.

So, i would like to suggest to you evalute this new tool for team managing,
may be it could help to connect people, and admin ideas better than the
traditional mailing list. I'm talking about Groove.

I know, Groove is not an open source effort, but it's free and it's a great
tool to communicate people, this is very very important to the success.

Well, thank you and keep going.
Pablo
PD: Groove user = PabloC.