Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Bill Williams <bi...@qcsoftware.com> on 2006/06/14 14:32:46 UTC

Will there be a windows installer version of 1.3.2?

I know the win32 binaries for 1.3.2 are out but I've been spoiled by the
previous versions with the windows installer.  Will there be a version
of the installer for 1.3.2?

Thanks

Re: Will there be a windows installer version of 1.3.2?

Posted by Kenneth Porter <sh...@sewingwitch.com>.
On Wednesday, June 14, 2006 10:49 AM -0400 Rob Wilkerson
<r....@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I may ask a related follow-on question, what about an RPM for
> RHEL3?  The latest in Dag Weeirs' repository is 1.2.1.

I usually grab the rawhide SRPM and rebuild it on my FC2 system. Looks like
RH hasn't yet updated the version in rawhide, so you might want to file an
RFE in the RH bugzilla against the subversion package.

<http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/development/source/SRPMS/>

Re: Will there be a windows installer version of 1.3.2?

Posted by Rob Wilkerson <r....@gmail.com>.
If I may ask a related follow-on question, what about an RPM for
RHEL3?  The latest in Dag Weeirs' repository is 1.2.1.

Thanks.

Rob Wilkerson