Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Chen Song <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/30 16:05:05 UTC

samza environment variable on containers

Maybe a dumb question.

Is there a way to set an ENV for samza containers?

We want to set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include hadoop native libs.

--
Chen Song

Re: samza environment variable on containers

Posted by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Maybe @Eli Reisman can give you some insights, since he is writing the HDFS
producer. Because the exception looks like related to the hdfs consumer.

Thanks,

Fang, Yan
yanfang724@gmail.com

Posted by Chen Song <ch...@gmail.com>.