Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Habi S Ravi <ha...@olacabs.com> on 2018/11/13 14:19:15 UTC

cisco asa elastic search template

Where can i find elastic search template for cisco asa parser?

Habi

Re: cisco asa elastic search template

Posted by "Tuncay UYSAL (UİTSEC)" <tu...@uitsec.com>.
look at my wiki 😊

https://tree.taiga.io/project/tncysl-apache-metron/wiki/syslog-parser-configuration

--------
Thank you,
Teşekkürler,

Tuncay UYSAL

From: Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>
Date: 13 November 2018 Tuesday 17:22
To: "user@metron.apache.org" <us...@metron.apache.org>
Subject: Re: cisco asa elastic search template

I believe that these are the only ones that we ship: https://github.com/apache/metron/tree/master/metron-deployment/packaging/ambari/metron-mpack/src/main/resources/common-services/METRON/CURRENT/package/files and ASA isn't part of it.  You should be able to adjust the bro or snort example to suite your needs, though.

Posted by Casey Stella <ce...@gmail.com>.