Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2011/04/06 20:01:12 UTC

Funambol Integration (was: Entities Id as VARCHAR)

Nothing is impossible.

I would be interested in taking a look at it - even if it doesn't run on
the current trunk.

-Adrian

Re: Funambol Integration (was: Entities Id as VARCHAR)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Mike,

Thanks to vbhansaly, I  got this information: it's now an hot-depoy component in Opentaps, see
http://www.opentaps.org/forum/opentaps-general-discussions/general-discussions-english/funambol-admin-otfmadminguidedoc-corr

The good news is I saw it seems there are now support for smartphones (see funambol\_config\com\funambol\server\engine\pipeline).
The bad news I'm afraid, this is not only not directly compatible with OFBiz but even with the previous Opentaps version I adapted
to OFBiz. The joys of forking...

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.