Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Mario - <go...@hotmail.com> on 2009/12/16 11:41:59 UTC

simple search

Hi,

I'm new to Jackrabbit and started with the standalone server.

I populated the default workspace by using the term "Scala". Jackrabbit downloaded a lot of documents, which I can browse now.

But a simple search using the search form doesn't return any results.

Do I have to formulate the search term in a special syntax? Or do I have to configure something else? What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for any help!

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0912xMSWin72
Schneller, einfacher und noch mehr Fun - mit Windows 7