Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Selvakumar Ganesan <se...@formativesolutions.co.in> on 2010/04/09 07:09:03 UTC

About tax

There are various taxes belonging to different countries. where can I
specify which tax should be applied for the sales order?
and How can I make it take effect for a specific product to have specific
sales tax percentage?
Thanks in advance.

Re: About tax

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Please refer DemoTaxAuthority.xml file. Here you will see data modeling
between TaxAuthority, TaxAuthorityAssoc, TaxAuthorityRateProduct which
will help you to set up the data. Also we use taxAuthorityRateTypeId =
"SALES_TAX" for sales order.

Hope this helps

Thanks
--