Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Chess Master <ch...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/17 09:24:25 UTC

OpenOffice for Windows

Hello, I would like to download your OpenOffice. But I'm interested in the
privacy policy.Can you tell me where you transfer my personal data? And
what exactly.

Kacper

Re: OpenOffice for Windows

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 12:24:25 +0300
Chess Master <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, I would like to download your OpenOffice. But I'm interested in the
> privacy policy.Can you tell me where you transfer my personal data? And
> what exactly.
>
> Kacper

Your personal data is kept only on your local computer, and used to identify you, a User, as owner of your files.  A Recent Files list is kept, also on your computer; this is merely a series of shortcuts to the last edited files, placed there as a convenience for the User to permit quick access. These files are _NOT_ stored in the cloud, merely on your local hard drive.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>