Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Bagepalli, Kiran" <kb...@informatica.com> on 2001/10/11 22:12:04 UTC

Xerces changes from 1.3 to 1.5

I have developed some software using xerces 1.3 and trying to port it to
1.5.

I solved a couple of problems but some still remain

For reusing validators we used to do
DTDValidator& validator = (DTDValidator&)m_pSAXParser->getValidator();
validator.setDocTypeHandler(m_pSAXParser);

Now there does not seem to be any such function. How do I use
reusevalidator??

On the ContentSpec node to get the whole name, we used to get the element id
and then get the full name if not PCData.
How is this possible now. getElemId does not seem to be function of
ContentSpecNode anymore.

unsigned int tmpVal = m_pContentSpecNode->getElemId();

if (tmpVal != XMLElementDecl::fgPCDataElemId)
    strName =
m_pDTDElementImpl->getValidator().getGrammar()->getElemDecl(tmpVal)->getFull
Name();

Please help...
Kiran