Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Fabio Utzig <ut...@apache.org> on 2017/12/07 10:18:04 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release Apache Mynewt 1.3.0-rc2

Hi all,

This thread is for any and all discussion regarding the release of
Apache Mynewt 1.3.0-rc2.  All feedback is welcome.

Cheers,
Fabio Utzig

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Mynewt 1.3.0-rc2

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com>.
Hi,

> Just to make it clear, for this release we decided to remove pppoe.(c|h)
> from the release due to license issues (category X). We are waiting for
> legal-discuss' feedback to decide how to act on previous releases, and
> also if it is OK to bundle those files, we'll add them back in the next
> release.

No feedback so far so I raised a JIRA. [1]

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-355

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Mynewt 1.3.0-rc2

Posted by Fabio Utzig <ut...@apache.org>.
On Thu, Dec 7, 2017, at 08:18 AM, Fabio Utzig wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This thread is for any and all discussion regarding the release of
> Apache Mynewt 1.3.0-rc2.  All feedback is welcome.

Just to make it clear, for this release we decided to remove pppoe.(c|h)
from the release due to license issues (category X). We are waiting for
legal-discuss' feedback to decide how to act on previous releases, and
also if it is OK to bundle those files, we'll add them back in the next
release.

Apart from that only LICENSE files were updated since rc1.