Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> on 2017/07/07 07:31:32 UTC

Re: Build CouchDB on Windows

Hi John,

Sorry for the delay in replying here. I've finally gotten around to
re-creating my build environment from scratch (as I do prior to every
CouchDB release) and have the build running successfully as of a few
hours ago.

Posted by John Le Brasseur <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you very much for your trouble Joan.
I am working on other stuff at the moment.
Will get back when I can.
Thanks again.

On 7 July 2017 at 09:31, Joan Touzet <wo...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Sorry for the delay in replying here. I've finally gotten around to
> re-creating my build environment from scratch (as I do prior to every
> CouchDB release) and have the build running successfully as of a few
> hours ago.

John