Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by "Procek, Brett" <pr...@lucent.com> on 2001/06/03 10:03:30 UTC

RE: simple tag to check incoming request parameters?

Have you tested this?  I'm not sure this will work, because according to
the documentation the value attribute of the existsparameter is only
used to determine whether or not the body of this tag should be
executed.  Take a look at the documention.  Thanks anyway, though.

Brett

Posted by Jaco de Groot <ja...@eo.nl>.
"Procek, Brett" wrote:

> Have you tested this?  I'm not sure this will work, because according to
> the documentation the value attribute of the existsparameter is only
> used to determine whether or not the body of this tag should be
> executed.  Take a look at the documention.  Thanks anyway, though.

Looking at the java source I see you are right. This isn't clear in the tld.

Jaco