Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Dan Kaplan <dk...@citizenhawk.com> on 2008/02/07 20:07:17 UTC

ComponentTag#setNamespace()

I noticed yesterday that the ComponentTag#setNamespace() method only sets
the namespace on the opening tag.  The close tag is left unchanged.  Is that
intended functionality?  If I call ComponentTag#setName("foo") it changes
both the opening and closing tag so it seems inconsistent.

RE: ComponentTag#setNamespace()

Posted by Dan Kaplan <dk...@citizenhawk.com>.
Opened a bug report for this: