Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Pete Fawcett <pe...@fawcett.co.uk> on 2020/12/16 11:48:26 UTC

Fwd: Advice sought regarding Pull Request

Dear Qpid Users

I was advised to re-send the message below to this mailing list rather than
the "dev" one - I hope this won't be seen as spamming :-)

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2020-12-16 at 11:48 +0000, Pete Fawcett wrote:
> Dear Qpid Users
>
> I was advised to re-send the message below to this mailing list
> rather than
> the "dev" one - I hope this won't be seen as spamming :-)

Just to note (in case you didn't see the PR itself yet) that I have
reviewed the PR and there are some small changes that need making.

I think that if the change is rebased "as is" it should pass the tests
with no further ado.
Andrew