Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Br...@alltel.com on 2007/07/05 17:44:10 UTC

Roller on WAS

Does anyone know of the location of some docs to install Roller on WAS.
I noticed on the home page that they boast it can be run on Websphere.
Any ideas/info appreciated.

Regards,
Brian Harris
Alltel - Enterprise Integration Support
501.905.5011

The information contained in this message, including attachments, may contain
privileged or confidential information that is intended to be delivered only to the
person identified above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the person
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, Alltel requests
that you immediately notify the sender and asks that you do not read the message or its
attachments, and that you delete them without copying or sending them to anyone else.

Re: Roller on WAS

Posted by rocky24 <jn...@yahoo.com>.
Here is detailed explaination of installing Roller 3.1 on WebSphere 5.1.
Seems like nobody was able to install it on WebSphere, until now?

http://premiertech.blogspot.com/

Rocky

Re: Roller on WAS

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On 7/5/07, Brian.Harris@alltel.com <Br...@alltel.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of the location of some docs to install Roller on WAS.
> I noticed on the home page that they boast it can be run on Websphere.
> Any ideas/info appreciated.

I'm not aware of any such docs.

You'd think IBM's Roller guys would want Roller on WAS to be well
documented; guess they want you to buy Lotus Connections instead ;-)

- Dave

Re: Roller on WAS

Posted by r....@insightbb.com.
Brian,