Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com> on 2006/02/03 21:26:53 UTC

Re: takes too long to remove a page from WEBDB

And also it makes no sense, since it will come back as soon the link
is found on a page.
Use a url filter instead  and remove it from the index.
Removing from webdb makes no sense.

Re: ProtocolStatus.MOVED

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.
This is just in case a page forward the parser to a new url.
Real url filtering is done in (nutch .8):
ParseOutputFormat line:100.
HTH
Stefan

company:        http://www.media-style.com
forum:        http://www.text-mining.org
blog:            http://www.find23.net

ProtocolStatus.MOVED

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: takes too long to remove a page from WEBDB

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: takes too long to remove a page from WEBDB

http://mail.yahoo.com

RE: takes too long to remove a page from WEBDB

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: takes too long to remove a page from WEBDB

Posted by Keren Yu <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Stefan,

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: takes too long to remove a page from WEBDB

Posted by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com>.

Posted by Keren Yu <ke...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Stefan,

http://mail.yahoo.com