Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/12 10:21:51 UTC

Maven Shade and MSHADE-352 (timestamp support), mitigate the breaking change of last release

Hi everyone,

Wonder if we can't mitigate the breaking change in the last minor of shade
plugin (due to MSHADE-352).

Idea would be to have a TimeAwareResourceTransformer extends
ResourceTransformer and handle an instanceof or equivalent in our codebase
to avoid to break all transformers outside maven-shade project.

Wdyt?

Romain Manni-Bucau

Re: Maven Shade and MSHADE-352 (timestamp support), mitigate the breaking change of last release

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Perfect, merci Hervé ;).

Romain Manni-Bucau

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.