Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by btucker <bt...@mintel.com> on 2011/05/16 15:19:41 UTC

Query slower with 1.4.1 than 1.4.0

Hi

I'm working with a VB.net application that queries Solr via SolrNet.
We were using Solr 1.4.0 with no problem, however when i updated to 1.4.1 a
specific type of query started to be really slow:

(barcodes:8010121021305 OR asset_barcodes:8010121021305) AND project_ids:(0
OR 7)

Any ideas on what could be causing this and how to resolve it?

Have reverted back to 1.4.0 for now and all is ok again.