Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net> on 2001/01/05 12:31:11 UTC

help, please!

Hello,

 This day I try to migrate to latest build of struts and have some
 troubles with <template:put> and <bean:write> tags.

 1. In tomcat 3.2 <template:put> work properly, but with resin 1.2.1 body
    of this tag not processed.

 2. <bean:write> already apply filter to processed text. I try to use
     strings 'false', 'FALSE', 'OFF' for filter parameter of
     <bean:write., but this is not switch off filter in this tag.

 How can I solve this problems?

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                          mailto:gonza@penza.net

Re[4]: help, please!

Posted by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>.
Hello Andrew,

AB> Do you mean the CVS version of Resin, or of Struts?  It's
AB> Resin that had the problem, circa 1.2.1...  After upgrading
AB> Resin to 2001-01-03, and using the current CVS version of
AB> struts, I am able to use template:put in all three ways
AB> of supplying its content.

Thank you! Last Resin work fine with put tag. Thank you again!

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net

RE: Re[2]: help, please!