Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by olivier Heintz <ol...@neogia.org> on 2012/02/07 16:51:55 UTC

actualCompletionDate for a task in a project

Hello,

Currently in projectmgr, the actualCompletionDate of task, phase and
project are calculated by :
1) max(actualCompletionDate) for task or all task in phase or in project
2) if there are some timeEntries and if max(thruDate) of all timeEntries
 > max(actualCompletionDate), use "max(thruDate) of all timeEntries"

I think that point 2 is wrong, only 1) should be used.

If everybody is OK, i will submit the patch

Olivier Heintz

Re: actualCompletionDate for a task in a project

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Olivier,

Quick answer: maybe some warning should be raised in such case?

Jacques

From: "olivier Heintz" <ol...@neogia.org>