Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ankit Bhatnagar <ab...@vantage.com> on 2009/11/01 01:25:49 UTC

json.wrf parameter

Hi Yonik,

I have a question regarding json.wrf parameter that you introduced in Solr query.

I am using YUi Datasource widget and it accepts JSONP format.

Could you tell me if I specify json.wrf in the query will solr return the response enclosed in () which is essentially JSONP format.

As of now I am getting invalid label error in FIREBUG without using json.wrf.

Please help

-Appreciated

Ankit

Re: json.wrf parameter

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 5:55 AM, Ankit Bhatnagar <ab...@vantage.com>wrote:

> Hi Yonik,
>
> I have a question regarding json.wrf parameter that you introduced in Solr
> query.
>
> I am using YUi Datasource widget and it accepts JSONP format.
>
> Could you tell me if I specify json.wrf in the query will solr return the
> response enclosed in () which is essentially JSONP format.

Yes, using json.wrf will return the response enclosed in round brackets.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.