Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Eduardo <vi...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/17 18:55:11 UTC

Any experience using Flash Builder 4.7 with OS X Yosemite?

I saw in an Adobe forum that FB did not work with an early release of
Yosemite. I was wondering if anybody has been able to upgrade successfully?

Re: Any experience using Flash Builder 4.7 with OS X Yosemite?

Posted by Yesid <gy...@gmail.com>.
Like Pauk Hardiman said, just install Java for OS X, this is the link if
you don't got it:

http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1572

Regards

German Yesid Rubiano Romero
*<ysk8>*

Posted by Paul Hardiman <co...@hardiman.com>.
I had to download a new Java for OS X after migrating to Yosemite.
FB seems to work fine.

Ciao,
Paul Hardiman