Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "WANG Xu (王旭)" <wa...@wanda.cn> on 2017/01/11 08:41:44 UTC

cube size is 0KB but source records has some records

In my cube ,I find that when I have a raw measure on column. If in the fact table,the column value is all null ,the builded cube will have some records but cube size is null. Also,query the cube return empty result

Re: cube size is 0KB but source records has some records

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Try to scan the HBase table of this cube (check "storage" tab) in hbase
shell; If there is no row, check the source hive table.

--
Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋