Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Wolf Halton <wo...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/25 21:24:46 UTC

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Hi,
I have not gotten a reply from my icla yet,  I don't think. I will sign up
to the list next week.

Thanks,
Wolf

On Jun 25, 2011 2:15 PM, "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org> wrote:
> Initial committers are automatically eligible to serve on the PPMC.
>
> Initial committers who have been set up with their Apache user names and
have committer access can begin immediate participation on the PPMC. Simply
subscribe to the ooo-private@incubator.apache.org list using the
@apache.orge-mail or the e-mail given on the iCLA.

> There are currently 19 committers who have not joined the PPMC. If you are
set up as a committer and have not subscribed, please do so.

please inform the PPMC by e-mail to ooo-private@incubator.apache.org.

http://www.apache.org/dev/pmc.html> and
> <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html>.
>
> - Dennis E. Hamilton
>
> PS: The only list to subscribe to in coming onto the PPMC is
ooo-private@incubator.apache.org. Send an e-mail (without subscribing) to
that address if you are eligible but decline to be on the PPMC.
> It is valuable to have many initial committers on the PPMC. It is not a
requirement for every committer and there are no repercussions either way.
Please choose what you are comfortable with and that inspires you to be
here.

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Wolf Halton <wo...@gmail.com>.
I sent it by post last Thursday. I have no complaint about the process.
-Wolf

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 3:24 PM, Wolf Halton <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have not gotten a reply from my icla yet,  I don't think. I will sign up
> to the list next week.

I see no emails from you to secretary@apache.org.  If you sent it via
postal mail, it has yet to be received.

> Thanks,
> Wolf

- Sam Ruby

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@openoffice.org>.
On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 2:38 PM, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Alexandro,
>
> > I have got reply from the ICLA but I still not sure how to proceed with
> the
> > SVN access. As it now, I still dont have any password for it. I did read
> the
> > docs at apache and found little about how to get your user/pwd assigned.
>
> usually accounts are created in a batch. If you haven't got your login
> credentials with last batch you'll get some information with the next.
> I am sorry, you probably need to wait for a while...

Ok I do want to know what is the expected period since I got my id already
accepted 4 days ago (June 21).

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Alexandro,

--
http://www.grobmeier.de

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@openoffice.org>.

--
*Alexandro Colorado*
*OpenOffice.org* Español

Re: CORRECTION [REQUEST] Initial Committers Please Confirm PPMC Participation.

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Wolf,

you should appear somewhere on this page, once your icla has been registered:
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

When did you send your icla?
Usually it takes a short while, but sometimes it is lost. I would not
be concerned if you send it before 2 days or so

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de