Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/20 15:37:52 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Community Roles and Processes

Hi all,

It is time to tally the vote for our Community Roles and Processes [1].
The vote gathered 6 +1 votes (all binding), no 0 votes and no -1 votes
from:

   * Bertrand Delacretaz
   * Carsten Ziegeler
   * Karl Pauls
   * Felix Meschberger
   * Juan José Vázquez Delgado
   * Jukka Zitting

The vote passes and I will update Community Roles and Process with a
respective statement.

Thanks to all and Regards
Felix

[1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/rhsB