Posted to user@struts.apache.org by micael <ca...@harbornet.com> on 2002/11/07 19:19:33 UTC

Ted, et al, Struts Book

I have been into the online version a bit, and am loving it.  How do we get
credit when ordering the hard copy?  The site mentions the credit but seems
to have no mechanism that is obvious.

Micael

have received this transmission in error, please delete the message.  Thank you

Re: Ted, et al, Struts Book

Posted by micael <ca...@harbornet.com>.
Thnx Q.

Re: Ted, et al, Struts Book