Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Billy Ng <kw...@earthlink.net> on 2002/09/04 02:49:07 UTC

Possible Memory Leak in 4.0.4

Hi folks,

I am building a Struts app on Tomcat 4.0.4.  I notice the free memory is getting low everythime I hit the site.  So I try the Struts examples to see if it is the same.  It turns out the same thing.  I'm pretty sure it's not from Struts because nobody has complained about it there.  I was new to this mailing list.  I am wondering if there was memory leak Tomcat in 4.0.4 before?

Thanks in Advance!

Billy Ng

Re: Possible Memory Leak in 4.0.4

Posted by Billy Ng <kw...@earthlink.net>.
Sorry, I will do my research before I post message next time.

Thanks!

Billy Ng

Posted by Billy Ng <kw...@earthlink.net>.