Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2002/03/12 01:01:49 UTC

regional mod_perl mailing lists?

hi all...

   I was thinking today about the possibility of regional mod_perl mailing lists
- kinda like the way local perl mongers have their own lists to coordinate group
activities, post local jobs, and just keep in touch with others in their area
with similar interests.

   before posting an RFC to modperl@ I thought I'd ask about it here first:
whether anyone thought it was a good idea, whether the perl.apache.org domain
was a good place to host the lists, creation and management issues, and so on...

   comments?

--Geoff

Posted by Stas Bekman <st...@stason.org>.
[First mentioned on the dev list, I'm moving it to the users list]

I've started "International mod_perl mailing lists" page
http://perl.apache.org/maillist/i18n.html

Now it includes only one Japanese list, courtesy Tatsuhiko Miyagawa

If you know about any other mod_perl mailing lists please let us know.

Thanks.

Posted by Tatsuhiko Miyagawa <mi...@edge.co.jp>.
Hi

--