Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com> on 2019/01/05 16:23:01 UTC

Re: Strange issue while call ddl

Hello.Community.

Any update about this issue?Do you consider it as an issue or not?

I may consider this issue as a bug.Because blocked drop table operations can
cause many strange issues like this one.

I notice that ignite 2.8 is implementing queries management feature.Is that
true? Maybe this feature can help us to solve this issue manually.

Re: Strange issue while call ddl

Posted by yangjiajun <13...@qq.com>.
Hello.

I have created it: