Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Kevin A. McGrail" <KM...@PCCC.com> on 2011/05/30 15:34:39 UTC

Jenkins Make Errors for Review by Someone Familiar with FreeBSD

We are currently trying to get jenkins running still.  Our current
status is they have installed all the required and optional modules on a
freebsd slave.

However, our last build hit a 60 minute limit for builds and I'm pinging
INFRA about that.

In the meantime, there are some make test errors that lead me to believe
perhaps some things are breaking because of the build environment?
Anyone have any thoughts on these errors under freeBSD?

https://builds.apache.org/job/SpamAssassin-trunk/7106/artifact/sa_trunk/artifacts/make_test.log

t/sa_check_spamd.t #3,#4,#5

t/SATest.pm #9

t/spamc_c.t #15