Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by BeeThere Admin <ad...@beethere.net> on 2006/03/22 20:50:08 UTC

Fixed! Re: Intermittent Segfaults

Yes! The new release went through all of my torture tests, with no segfaults, and an unexpected ~15% speedup in performance over my 2.0.0 release, with compiler debugging flags on!

-Carl

RE: Fixed! Re: Intermittent Segfaults

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.

> Yes! The new release went through all of my torture tests,
> with no segfaults, and an unexpected ~15% speedup in
> performance over my 2.0.0 release, with compiler debugging flags on!

Great news :-)

I will release this soon as new version.

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **