Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Steve Pruitt <bp...@opentext.com> on 2017/12/04 19:11:51 UTC

Solr Cloud configuration

Getting my Solr Cloud nodes up and running took manually setting execution permissions on the configuration files and manually creating the logs and logs/archived folders under /opt/solr/server.  Even though I have my log folders set to var/solr/logs in the default/solr.in.sh file.

After getting Happy searching!

I opened the Admin Console and I see
solr.data.home=
solr.log.home = "/opt/solr/server/logs
solr.solr.home = "/opt/solr/server/solr

SOLR_ENV points to my default/solr.in.sh file where I have these properties set.

I have these settings.
SOLR_HOST="AHost-centos7-4.lab.Adomain.com"
SOLR_HOME="/var/solr/data"
SOLR_DATA_HOME="/var/solr/data"
LOG4J_PROPS="/var/solr/log4j.properties"
SOLR_LOG_LEVEL="INFO"
SOLR_LOGS_DIR="/var/solr/logs"

Plus the bottom these were automatically filled in.  I can comment some of these out since I have set them already.
SOLR_PID_DIR="/var/solr"
SOLR_HOME="/var/solr/data"
LOG4J_PROPS="/var/solr/log4j.properties"
SOLR_LOGS_DIR="/var/solr/logs"
SOLR_PORT="8983"

Thanks in advance.

-S

RE: [EXTERNAL] - Re: Solr Cloud configuration

Posted by Steve Pruitt <bp...@opentext.com>.
Thanks.  I understand.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.