Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2008/01/15 09:22:50 UTC

Bundling jstl with the jsp bundle?

Hi,

I'm wondering if we should just bundle an jstl implementation with the
scripting jsp bundle?

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org

Re: Bundling jstl with the jsp bundle?

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Jan 15, 2008 9:50 AM, Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...I think it
> would be a good thing to create a jstl wrapping bundle just like the
> jsp-taglib bundle...

+1 to this.

-Bertrand

Re: Bundling jstl with the jsp bundle?

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Felix Meschberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would not bundle it with the scripting-jsp bundle. But I think it
> would be a good thing to create a jstl wrapping bundle just like the
> jsp-taglib bundle.

Yepp, makes sense - I'll add a jira issue for this as bundling the
complete jstl stuff is not that nice; the impl for 1.1.2 requires
internal xalan packages while the impl for 1.2 requires the xalan
versions from jdk 1.5 (those starting with com.sun.org.apache). Urgs.

Carsten

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I would not bundle it with the scripting-jsp bundle. But I think it
would be a good thing to create a jstl wrapping bundle just like the
jsp-taglib bundle.

Regards
Felix