Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Sag <ds...@epo.org> on 2005/10/10 14:24:30 UTC

[m2] looking for docs on FML

I have spent about an hour scouring thru google and the maven web looking
for a reference for the FML language for defining faqs but still can't
find it.

could someone on this list please post a link to the FML spec? or some
examples?

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

Re: [m2] looking for docs on FML

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 14:24 +0200, David Sag wrote:

> I have spent about an hour scouring thru google and the maven web
> looking for a reference for the FML language for defining faqs but
> still can't find it.
>
> could someone on this list please post a link to the FML spec? or some
> examples?

You can look at our FAQ documents as they have all the tags that are
used:

http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/components/trunk/maven-
site/src/site/fml/

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

Three people can keep a secret provided two of them are dead.

 -- Unknown

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : [m2] looking for docs on FML

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dave,

This is one difference to m1 in regards to FAQs. FML, like XDoc and APT is
an input format and not automatically linked into the navigation (though I
think it would be *great* if we could put that metadata into the doc to do
this automatically like the reports eventually).

Reports like Javadoc are added to site.xml, in the area marked by
${reports}. IF that is omitted, not reports are listed in the site
descriptor.

The functionality in the site plugin is pretty basic right now - comparable
to m1. Expect it to come along in leaps and bounds once 2.0 is finalised.

- Brett

Posted by David Sag <ds...@epo.org>.
Hi fabrice,

Posted by fa...@mpsa.com.