Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by hbruch <ho...@isb-ag.de> on 2006/10/04 18:24:38 UTC

Failover and DemandForwardingBridge

Hi,

I'm having trouble with DemandForwardingSubscriptions
(conduitSubscriptions=false) and failover in the following scenario:

Start Broker A
Start Broker B
Start Consumer Example: ant consumer -Durl=failover:(tcp://localhost:61900)
Shutdown Broker A
Restart Broker A

After the restart, the consumer info is propagated to broker B but no
consumer is added.
The call stack makes me believe, that the DemandForwardingBridge is not
correctly restarted.
Though the transportlistener receives a transportResumed notification, but
the DemandForwardingBridge is not restarted again!? I'm using AMQ 4.0.2 RC4

Thread [ActiveMQ Transport: tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61900] (Suspended)
	Object.wait(long) line: not available [native method]
	CountDownLatch(Object).wait() line: 474
	CountDownLatch.await() line: 179
	DiscoveryNetworkConnector$3(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport).waitStarted()
line: 828

DiscoveryNetworkConnector$3(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport).serviceRemoteCommand(Command)
line: 327
	DemandForwardingBridgeSupport$2.onCommand(Command) line: 127
	ResponseCorrelator.onCommand(Command) line: 92
	MutexTransport(TransportFilter).onCommand(Command) line: 67
	FailoverTransport$1.onCommand(Command) line: 110
	WireFormatNegotiator.onCommand(Command) line: 124
	InactivityMonitor.onCommand(Command) line: 123
	TcpTransport(TransportSupport).doConsume(Command) line: 89
	TcpTransport.run() line: 138
	Thread.run() line: 595

Any suggestions? Thanks,
Holger