Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Erik Martino Hansen <er...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/22 22:39:15 UTC

Correlation of request and response

Given the loan broker example

http://activemq.apache.org/camel/loan-broker-example.html

What would it take to correlate the messages in loanRequestQueue and the
loanResponseQueue so that it could be wrapped in a single method call that
waits on the response.

Where can I find a good example of that.

Re: Correlation of request and response

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erik

FYI, I just added a JIRA[1] to track your requirement.
[1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-1020

Willem

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.