Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Victor Canfield II <vc...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/24 16:17:16 UTC

My openoffice.org 3.1 has stopped saving my documents.

How do I fix my version of 3.1 OpenOffice.org because I am in College and
really need it to work properly so that I can continue taking notes.
Especially this week, since we are doubling up on a class I am in. Thanks
for your help.

Re: My openoffice.org 3.1 has stopped saving my documents.

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 12:17:16 -0400
Victor Canfield II <vc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> How do I fix my version of 3.1 OpenOffice.org because I am in College and
> really need it to work properly so that I can continue taking notes.
> Especially this week, since we are doubling up on a class I am in. Thanks
> for your help.

If you are using Windows, try starting TaskManager (Ctrl Shift Esc), and kill all soffice processes shown on TM's tabs.  Note initial "s" in soffice.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>