Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Markus Kohler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/17 09:57:07 UTC

Users on http://esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/ created

Hi all,
The Selenium test script ran through and now we have more than 300 Users on
http://esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/.
I took the users from my twitter account, so you might be already there ;)
 I say "might" because the python script I used to create a CSV file with
the user information doesn't seem to work 100%.

It seems to me that we will already find some bugs

   - the Stax console shows that at a certain point the numbers of threads
   went up
   - I logged in with an existing user during the test and it seems its
   timeline was not update
   - It seems that if an avatar image is not loaded the whole page "hangs"
   (no updates)

I would like encourage you to go there and test a few things manually.

If you need the passwords for the users let me know.

Greetings,
Markus

Re: Users on http://esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/ created

Posted by Markus Kohler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Anne,
It's my pleasure!
I will ask Erwin whether he can help. If that doesn't work out, I'll let you
know.
Markus

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" - Alan Kay

On Nov 18, 2009 9:14 PM, "Anne Kathrine Petterøe" <ak...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hi Markus,

Thank you for doing this! Happy I finally found some time tonight to check
out what all these emails was all about ;)

Let me know if there is anything I can do for you regarding your company
allowing you to check in the test/become a committer.
Do you know how the process internally works or would you like me to ask?
(there is someone here in Bangalore I can ask)

/Anne

On 17. nov. 2009, at 13.10, Markus Kohler wrote: > Hi all, > I just let all
users logon (and not ...

Re: Users on http://esmecloudperf.esme.staxapps.net/ created

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Markus,