Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Joao Victor <jv...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/27 22:04:31 UTC

Reports not working?

Hello,

I've been trying to get some reports working, with no sucess; so i'm
sending this email in the hopes someone can point me some solution.

I'm using a multiproject:site target, i've got 5 modules under the
main the project. For each of these modules, i'd like to get some
reports. So i just put in their project.xml:

----------------------
<reports>
        <report>maven-pmd-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-simian-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-junit-report-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-jcoverage-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-checkstyle-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-jdepend-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-statcvs-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-file-activity-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-developer-activity-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-jxr-plugin</report>
        <report>maven-javadoc-plugin</report>
</reports>
----------------------

And run 'maven multiproject:site'. It takes a while, and then i take a
look at the html... only 3 reports are there: file-activity, statcvs,
and developer-activity.

I've got no idea why the other reports weren't made. The command
'maven multiproject:site' is finished sucessfully, there's no error
message.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
J.V.

Re: Reports not working?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
seems odd. watch the goals going past, in particular register and
deregister. That might shed some light.

Check maven.xml (including an inherited one) for calls to those goals,
as well as any plugins you might be using.

HTH,
Brett

Re: Reports not working?

Posted by Joao Victor <jv...@gmail.com>.

Re: Reports not working?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Are the 3 reports the ones in your parent pom? In the top level, only
those will be present. The others should be present in the