Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Fernando Reuter Wendt <fe...@admijui.unijui.tche.br> on 2002/04/29 13:47:23 UTC

Apache 2.0.35 and PHP 4.2.0 on Win2K

Hello,

I read at some place that PHP 4.2.0 it´s not working with the Apache 2.0.35
version. It is true? Does anyone successfully instaled PHP on that new
Apache version?

Thank you,

Re: Apache 2.0.35 and PHP 4.2.0 on Win2K

Posted by Guido Smit <gu...@comlog.nl>.
I tried it, but the php4apache module does not load and the CGI version does
not respond, but gives a command prompt everytime a php script is started.

Guido Smit
Manager Internet Services
ComLog B.V.
Ambachtsmark 81
1355 EG Almere
The Netherlands
Tel. : +31 36 5470500
Fax. : +31 36 5470481

Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember.
Oscar Levant (1906 - 1972)

HOT TIP: http://www.siteupdate.nl
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed.
This email represents the originator's personal views and opinions, which do
not necessarily reflect those of ComLog Internet B.V. If you are not the
original recipient, any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying
of this email is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error,
please notify guido@comlog.nl.

Re: Apache 2.0.35 and PHP 4.2.0 on Win2K

Posted by Chris Fraser <ar...@urswerks.homeip.net>.
4/29/2002 7:47:23 AM, Fernando Reuter Wendt <fe...@admijui.unijui.tche.br> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I read at some place that PHP 4.2.0 it´s not working with the Apache 2.0.35
>version. It is true?

No.

Does anyone successfully instaled PHP on that new
>Apache version?

yes, just use apache2filter.dll in the experimental directory. I just followed the 1.3
directions for installing as a module and substituted apache2filter.dll for php4apache.dll.
Seems to work fine.

LoadModule php4_module php/experimental/apache2filter.dll

--
"The dogmas of the quiet past are inadequate for the stormy present. The occasion is piled
high with difficulty, and we must rise to the occasion. As our case is new, so we must think
Congress, Concluding Remarks, December 1, 1862
				                                                                           -
President Abraham Lincoln
Copyleft 2001: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/fdl.html