Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by pravin pachbhai <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2001/06/20 20:30:56 UTC

no signature match

Hi ,

I am getting this error, Please tell me where i am
wrong..........

thanks

args: pravin
[SOAPException: faultCode=SOAP-ENV:Server;
msg=Exception while handling service
request:
samples.texttospeech.SoapClientUsingProxy.getBase64Wave(java.lang.Strin
g,float,float,float) -- no signature match]
        at
samples.texttospeech.TTSServiceProxy.getBase64Wave(TTSServiceProxy.ja
va:60)
        at
samples.texttospeech.SoapClientUsingProxy.run(SoapClientUsingProxy.ja
va:32)
        at
samples.texttospeech.SoapClientUsingProxy.main(SoapClientUsingProxy.j
ava:55)

RE: no signature match

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.
Hi Pravin,

Try running:

javap samples.texttospeech.SoapClientUsingProxy

from the shell where you will start your server from, and see if you can
find the method with the signature you desire.

Thanks,
-Matt

RE: no signature match

Posted by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com>.