Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org> on 2016/09/24 23:01:25 UTC

[4.1.3 release] Procedure for uploading binaries

Hi there,

IIRC we used to upload the packages to our home directory at
people.apache.org, once there I don't recall what the RM did until the
packages ended on the subversion dist repo.

Where should we upload the binaries now?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: [4.1.3 release] Procedure for uploading binaries

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
I hope it's not too late. But it should be also a normal thing:

Please take care that the naming structure for dirs and files is exactly
the same like for the other 4.1.x releases. The only difference should
be the version number. But what I've seen from the commits so far looks
good.

Otherwise it won't work together with the download webpage. ;-)

Thanks

Marcus

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au>.

From there the RM can just 'svn mv' them from 'dev' to 'release'

Gav...

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
This where having a release manager who has never seen a release happen
is a disadvantage. HELP!